Monday, November 13, 2017

Canon EOS Rebel T3i 600D 18MP DSLR Digital Camera [ Review ] | Get Fixed

What's going on guys? Bendji D.

Here fromGet Fixed and today's review is on the Canon EOS Rebel T3I.

After three seconds of usingthis device, I was immediately intrigued by it.

This was a major upgrade for me in termsof specification.

My previous camera, the Nikon D3000 did pretty well in terms of takingpictures.

With its 12 mega pixel sensor, the images come out quite sharp.

But I knew Ineeded an upgrade.

This camera is at least 10 years old, I know this because my dad gaveit to me.

To make matters worse, it does not record videos which is the main reason I wanteda camera.

The Canon EOS Rebel T3I comes with a 18-55millimeter stock lens, which also comes with a built in image stabilizer to reduce theshaky handheld effect.

I wouldn't recommend using the stabilizer on the stock lens becauseit is very hard to pinpoint the difference when the stabilizer is turned on.

The T3I contains a CMOS sensor which standsfor Complementary Metal Oxide Silicon.

It is ten times less sensitive than the CCD sensor.

I know many people say the size of the sensor does not matter too much in terms of gettinggreat quality images, but I still think the pixel counts plays a big role in sharpness.

Here are some sample videos I took with the Canon T3I.

I am currently using this and the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus to record these videos,all I need now is good lighting.

If you would like to see part two to this review whereI show you the best settings to get great quality images no matter where you are, besure to click the subscribe button and ill see you next week.

Any ways guys, Bendji D.

Here from GET FIXED and I'm out.

Peace.

Source: Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment