Thursday, November 2, 2017

แนะนำ Canon EOS 600D (T3i)

Hello Today I will be introduced.

The camera's EOS 600D With 18-135 lens With the IS It is an image stabilization system.

Then the 18-135 It Zap Extensive use yet complete This switch - off it.

This mode is The video was shot rotation The various modes there APSM As for the camera DSLR common It was then the lens 18-135 What work will cover everything.

This is a pop-up flash, it's me.

I do not see Knock I do not see it OK Look back it wholeheartedly.

Ah EOS It was the first post The 550D is a folding screen This version will have a screen fold.

It looked like the 60D The more expensive a little Asked if better now? Ah.

now it was over.

I really 60D better because I Controlling the aperture is adjustable from this match.

But it is He called Multi-Selector If Nikon called him that.

and It's no LCD display on top But here there 60D It's a simple matter of control 60D better Over grip But if asked 600D, it is ok then.

It has nothing To fully Enter Mike's The remote also has an HDMI jack Digital AV comes with a And the rest I will.

I think the Charger See it Charger with Battery Canon's here, I was like, Match it with fire Clearly told me that Hey, I am the charts.

And this one is already full Then removed It's not the same All other post The Olympus Union Nikon with me it is a light single.

time If Nikon's my time charts.

Flashes If full-Turns But the Olympus It alternates Very puzzling But if the Canon It is not clear yet If the charts on fire, it was up to the full if it is based Charge Full.

This is what I like.

But I did not like it.

Battery's Why, it stem from? I do not know, I just do not understand It's a small octagonal Looks like Square I talk to Control Here it is the same for the 600D.

500D or 550D But for people who have never used it may be puzzled.

It also opens up the LCD.

INFO this page as me.

Control Union If we are fine Speed ​​Shutter Must adjust to this post I see The aperture can I? If the aperture The Canon models around them.

60D is what it is.

Keys behind Adjust the back here.

but.

If it is a smaller version of it will not be me.

We will have to press Press and hold It will adjust the aperture.

But I do not wear lenses, it does not justify it.

If M mode is a mode A.

It will be The compensation This is easily controlled.

The EOS 600D's See story Quick Menu a little better Quick Menu is? This is, as we see it.

I INFO Press it again to be told.

How much of a discount card It is And it is time to tell Suppose we walk around What time What time is it now Rewa We did not have to pick up the phone.

Our view from the camera on me.

Then it will have the Quick Menu can be adjusted.

I have a lot in common Both the ISO, Compensation Flash exposure compensation Or This is the Picture Style here.

White Balance How about this, called Auto Lighting Optimizer.

600D, then it will be controlled with an external flash.

But I do not have flash Try not to look.

It has 2 modes here.

One mode is a simple Then fine It's time to push on [Awkward moment] What a fine time resolution.

Here is my Q It is in this Quick Menu.

Then take a look at this menu It was a typical menu If adjustable Dial the top Then turning it excellently.

It will also move It will be a press scroll left scroll right.

We will use it to press down.

press We will choose which one it is.

We just press the center button SET.

What's it like to Then choose Then select SET again.

This is Adjusted the menu Then the Union If we form I often use the We had elections This is not (This copy them to do this).

[Laughs] If we form Have a menu nothing Daily use I set out this time.

Then it was hit unexpectedly It will come In our menu I see Frankly speaking, but if we talk about consumer-level cameras.

Not to mention the Auto mode, it is also located here.

The EOS will have a lot to do mode.

For example, A-DEP, I will not mention the A-DEP.

Because we are not used much.

We are talking about This is He did not know what to call it.

Intelligent Auto is it? but In this mode it is fine.

We all like me Everything is automated now We will adjust nothing.

Adjustable it Press Q to be adjusted slightly.

But it's not fine and Uh.

If another mode Next, it was off the flash.

It is similar to the Intelligent Auto Mode or negated it for me too.

But we will It will not allow us to use flash.

The flash is always off yet Then automatically This creative format I just feel I know 60D First generation I can not remember it They are fine The pictures that I took this picture.

[Your mother's gone faster chips].

Already set But it will not save you.

If we've already started it.

Suppose I was white - not black.

Then adjusted to take pictures of people, right? Portrait is the default Rotate back I was negated - white, black unexpectedly.

It is the standard again.

Here it is The system prevents the error-prone.

It is clear to me every time.

But i mode CA Or the Creative Auto We can not Whether This camera's focus Background blur more That is the background image What else can you do it This is Intelligent Auto They are different from Auto or P mode is.

It will focus on If we set a I always blurred It was all a blur to me But time off The camera is Do not save it You must be careful Are set to use the flash with it.

For Creative Auto Union There will Auto Flash Flash or no Flash at all.

This is just try eh.

Discussed Choosing This is better than If a camera other hand, it will not be selected me.

I think one of Nikon It is a Picture Control, right? The Canon is the Picture Style.

But like the Nikon.

Portraits, it will be a Picture Control.

Picture Control and portraits The photographic views It will take a Picture Control.

Landscape photography is a view But Canon's here, it's fine.

When you press the Q key here too.

It is not that we have not taken Portrait only When we press the SET visitors It will also choose We're shooting portraits Will focus on at the moment? [Your mother speak again soon McCluskey].

Black and white photography was much more customizable.

That is Caught a blue tone here.

Also known as the Cyanotype Or whether it is Sepia.

Of course, the other is fine This portrait would look like nonsense.

It's fine to be a little firmer.

It will be adjusted as well.

tripling This is a feature that regard.

Interesting post If a person buys a camera to play.

What is this? It has nothing to play for Germany too.

It's great fun Just that we do not forget that When we tune into the other mode, it will reset a new one.

The closed - it will turn a new reset.

That's it.

I'm just This was a EOS Forum 600D The Al Jar shoot video of it.

Aman video Asked camera DSLR like the Canon's Shoot video? It's fine to shoot video too.

We will go by the way, this is not it.

We have to rotate From there got to the last mode is the video.

It will enter Live View immediately.

Where we do not have to press anything.

Can shoot video and then This video will not be used to shoot it.

He is locked Let's take Then the autofocus What about this here When we take a hit We just need to press on it.

It is right thumb Not much Control (Video) This is M.

Manual control of the aperture.

Then adjust the general Then the compensation is not It is not compensation It aperture Aperture to press it.

Swallows the AV button on Then rotate and hold If you press it to adjust the shutter speed.

See this match shutter speed.

It has Exposure Simulation It includes a I have seen that with the Histogram.

I guess what makes the light easy.

Q At press time, it would be fine.

Author video too This is considered to FSU this Canon.

Do not cool as well.

but But it is hard to do Camp, he did not do [laughs].

I'm not complaining It's EOS 600D It's just eh.

Thank you.

Source: Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment