Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Canon EOS 600D / T3i - lens and focus problem

In my canon eos 600d are two problems I noticed with the focus.

  The first problem concerns the shift of focus.

If I focus on the background to the foreground was shifting, the picture jumps.

This can be seen in these shots very nicely.

Even in the off state of the camera, this can be seen through the viewfinder.

To demonstrate this I have the camera on a device fitted with what I can automatically change the focus.

 Consequently, this jerk is notfrom me.

The objective was already in service.

 I thought this should be a faster using SD card.

 Is there anything faster than 10 class? I've also been in the photo store several 18-135mm objective 600d tried on different bodys with the same problem.

The same lens on a 60d but made no problems.

The second problem looks like this.

During filming I'll get the focus on one object.

 If I then zoom out the image is blurred.

Does anyone have this problem also with the 600d?.

Source: Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment