Sunday, October 29, 2017

Canon shutter count with Magic Lantern

Hello and welcome to Camera troll.

In this video I show how to access the exposure counter in a Canon.

The software I will use the Magic Lantern.

Magic Lantern is open source and free to use.

The first thing I do is to format the memory card in the camera.

When finished, remove the memory card from your camera and using a card reader, connect it to a computer.

Then go to Magiclantern.

Fm and its nedladningssida.

Find your camera and check the firmware version so that it corresponds to your camera's firmware.

Unzip the downloaded file and transfer the two files and the only folder to your memory card.

In my case, I have a Canon 6D.

The software in the download is 1.

1.

6.

I will not update my firmware for real, but only use the menu to install the Magic Lantern.

My camera's firmware is 1.

1.

6.

and consistent with the software.

No real update but this is the way to proceed.

When I restart the camera, I now have a hidden camera menu.

I use the button with a trash can on.

And now I come to the Magic Lanterns menu.

There we have it.

34000 exposures.

Thanks for watching.

Source: Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment